Sunglasses have other uses than just as a fashion accessory to a particular outfit.
- Sunglasses will help to protect your eyes from harmful UV Rays
- Sunglasses reduce glare
- Sunglasses protect your eyes from wind, dust and debris
- Sunglasses reduce headaches and eyestrain
- Sunglasses can enhance vision
When is it most important to wear sunglasses?
It’s generally a good idea to wear sunglasses anytime you’re outdoors but especially when:
- In summer when UV radiation is at least 3 times higher than it is during winter
- At the beach or near the water (one of the most reflective surfaces)
- You’re in the mountains or outside at any high elevations.
- If you have had cataract surgery/ are taking photosensitizing drugs
We also offer a large selection of designer sunglasses. Most sunglasses frames are available for prescription lenses.